December 16th, 2003


Potential upgrade.

I may be acquiring some new components to this PC. I've got a 40 gb HDD to add in. I'll also be going from 2 x 256mb SDRAM to 1 x 512mb DDRAM, and a 1 gig processor to a 2.something ghz processor.

If this processor works on this motherboard, that is.

I'm just waiting for someone to deliver the components to see if it will work. Chances are this motherboard is just gonna be unable to run it.