1. Seeing my friends and family all over again, and adoring their company.
3. Selling my US games not yet available in the UK, doubling their value.
4. Burger King "King Fries". They are more crisp and therefore better.
5. The caramel donuts you can buy in Camden Market. So greasy, so good.
6. Being reminded of Simon Quinlank all over again via YouTube.
7. Finding a Peep Show Series 1-3 boxset online.
8. Twiglets & Turkey Slices. What a horrible combination.
9. PSP snooker and football management games being available in the UK.
10. Top Gear. Didn't see that coming, but very entertaining late night entertainment.
1. With £1=$2, everything costing too much to buy.
2. Not being able to find enough time for all my friends and family.
3. My bedroom being converted to a music room filled with confederate flags.
4. Paying over the odds for PSP games I can't buy in America.
5. Grey skies making photo-taking ridiculously hard.
6. My Nan complaining about... well, everything.
7. The over-carbonation of sodas, whilst also tasting saccharine.
8. Not saying my goodbyes to some people. Again.
9. The poorly-written newspapers I saw too many people reading.
10. I'm only going to get four hours of sleep tonight.
1. Renault Meganes.