1. If any of my LJ posts have no subject, I'm tired and unable to think properly.
2. If my LJ subject hasn't got a full stop at the end, I'm in a rush/not thinking straight.
3. I will often start playing music on this PC, solely to fill the "current music" bit.
4. I am easily amused by silly animated gifs for icons.
5. If I ever bother with italics/bold on a post, I'm really bored.
6. When I make around six posts a day, I'm happy and feeling good.
7. And the opposite occurs: when I'm down/ill, I seldom write on here.
8. If I write a one-line journal entry, it's usually written on impulse due to something someone's said, just so I remember it for the future.
9. I feel down when close friends of mine don't read my journal, despite me setting them as a friend, and leaving them personal journal entries.
10. If I go for two days without making a new LJ post, chances are I'm dead.